Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Episode 59 of That's Good to Know



Dave, Rob and I go over the news of the news blog. Comedy4cast goes on hiadus in podcast news, and I try really hard not to geek out during my interviews with Chris Brogan and Justine from podcamp. Dave and Rob Pink Floyd's the Wall, and Bourne Ultimatum. I try to find out if anyone is intrested in Rush Hour 3..........and podcamp gets a plug.

If one comes to your town, or one close by, go to podcamp. You reading this and listening to our show, you have some intrest, maybe someday you will do this on your own, and we can podlight your show. Check it out, its free and a lot of fun.
And you could end up on flickr like me.....yeah thats me in the front row, or on Justinetv, like me......embarrasing but me again, or on bliptv...I think.






Take a look at our website, which is full of news, reviews and other things that are good to know.

Check us out on iTunes or

add our feed to your favorite podcatcher http://www.switchpod.com/users/davegraham04/feed.xml

Be our friend on myspace

Talk to us and see what we are up to on Twitter.

1 comment:

Phyllostachys said...

Check out "Interview 10 - Chris Thorn" at
http://logos.blip.tv/file/363120/ ...the 10th in a series of Podcamp Pittsburgh 2 video interviews.

..alex.